Diligence International Group LLC is strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information.
What Information We Collect and From Whom We Collect It
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies;
- Information we receive from you voluntarily, such as your e-mail address and any information contained in your e-mail messages.
“Nonpublic personal information” is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
What Information We Disclose and To Whom We Disclose It:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to either our “affiliates” or non- affiliates, except as permitted or required by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect, as described above, to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf and to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
“Our affiliates” are companies with which we share common ownership and which offer products or services. Other reasons we may disclose what we know about you include:
- Doing what a court or government agency requires us to do; for example, complying with a search warrant or subpoena.
- Telling another company what we know about you, if we are or may be selling all or any part of our business or merging with another company.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
You may obtain a more detailed description of the information practices prescribed by law by contacting us directly at [email protected].